OPAL Nutrients loves cookies too. We found a great recipe that makes cookies healthy and delicious. Here is our Organic Flourless Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In the bowl (I always use my KitchenAid), beat the soften butter, organic peanut butter, organic honey and organic dark brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add the oats and baking soda and mix on low speed until just combined. Then mix in chocolate chips.
- Using two-tablespoon sized portions of dough a few inches apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until desired.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.